Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Okay, it’s time to dress up in your favorite costumes and get on over to Bewitched of Elven Mist (sim name) and take your pictures in the perfect setting for Halloween! We will have several categories, so a lot of opportunity to win, but most of all, just have fun! Here are the guidelines:
1. Dress up in your favorite costume (scary or not) and take pictures anywhere in Bewitched of Elven Mist. You may submit up to 3 pictures and they can be edited or unedited, as we will have several winning categories.
2. You may submit the pictures within Second Life in a notecard to Natalie Montagne OR in www.flickr.com within the Bewitched Halloween Contest Group. Here is the link:
Please be sure to put your avie’s full name on every entry and put the title “Bewitched Photo Entry” when submitting.
3. You have until end of the day on October 27 to submit all pictures. We will use a few days to process all the pictures and then announce the winners on October 31.
Here are the winning categories and prizes:
1. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place for Best Halloween Picture (1st – 5000L 2nd – 3000L 3rd – 1000L)
2. 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place for Best Halloween Costume (1st – 5000L 2nd – 3000L 3rd – 1000L)
3. Scariest Costume – 2000L
4. Most Original Costume – 2000L
5. Most Halloween Spirit – 2000L
Yes, it is possible to win in more than one category. Please, no nudity in the contest submissions…they will be disqualified if this is the case. Please contact Natalie Montagne or SeleneLily Galicia if you have any questions. Good luck and have fun!